All Are Welcome
Seize the competitive edge and increase innovation―while doing right by people―with a strong culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Studies prove that companies with more diversity in their ranks are more innovative, expand their markets, and perform better financially. Why, then, has so little progress been made, especially when it comes to corporate leadership? Because most companies have yet to develop and implement effective diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) initiatives. And the ones that have too often focus mainly on hiring a diversity of staff or rolling out unconscious bias training without improving results.
DEIB expert Cynthia Owyoung has spent more than two decades working in this space. She’s seen it all, and she knows what works―and what doesn’t. In All Are Welcome, Owyoung explains what DEIB is and why it matters, and she delivers the information and insights you need to make DEIB a key element of your company culture. You’ll learn how to:
- Break old habits that keep DEIB efforts from moving forward
- Retain talent from underrepresented groups
- Conduct an audit of the state of DEIB at your company today
- Engage and excite leaders and managers around DEIB efforts
- Weave DEIB into all your talent pool management methods
- Uplevel employee resource groups to effectively support business goals
- Measure your progress with qualitative and quantitative data
- Connect your DEIB efforts to driving better business results
DEIB begins but doesn’t end with hiring. When you deeply understand all the nuances of diversity, equity, inclusiveness, and belonging, you’ll be able to put them all together for a better, more productive, and happier workplace.
With All Are Welcome, you have everything you need to build a workforce and a company designed to compete in the twenty-first century while doing your part to make the world a better place to live―and work.
On Sale Now